PMB7.1 PMB6.8 PMP7.1 PMP7.5 PMP7.8 PMP8.0 Planetary Mixer Reducer Gearbox
Elephant fluid power Provide Putzmeister, Schwing, Sebhsa, Sermac, Daf, Man, Mercedes-Benz. PMP/SAUER/BONFIGLIOLI and other supporting reducers and accessories.
The reducer, motor and pump are manufactured by CZPT fluid Power in China and are responsible for the post-support, 100% replacement of the original products. The warranty is 12 months.
Concrete Pump Spare Parts:
Auger Motors 470cc, 500cc,750cc
Hydraulic Piston Pumps A7VO, A11VO, A11VLO, A10VSO,A4VG,A4VSO,A2FO Series
Gear Pump, Charge Pump
Truck Mixer Spare Parts:
Hydraulic Piston Pumps & Motors A4VTG, PV22, PV23, A2FM, CZPT 54,46 Series
Gearbox: PMB7.5,PMP7.5sp Reducer,PMB 7.1R 130 Reducer,P3301 Reducer ,CML10 Reducer CML16 Reducer,PLM-9 Reducer PLM-7 Reducer, P4300 Reducer,TOP P90S Reducer,DD33 Reducer.
In stock and fast delivery.
Dear buyers, we have hundreds of products and models. Maybe the model you need does not appear in the search bar. Please contact our customer service for detailed information and prices. We are a manufacturer, We guarantee product quality and after-sales service, Our products are compatible wholesale, we will provide you more discounts if you request 2 sets or more. contact us, thank you very much!
Specifications: With high quality products, stable and accurate working performance.
And the delivery time for ordering here is fast, all products and accessories enjoy an 18-month long warranty; the models are complete, please contact customer service to enjoy the discount.
Packaging & Delivery Details:
Wood box: Anti-rust treatment+poly bag+Foam box+wooden box.
· Over 1 MILLION parts in stock-OEM & Aftermarket
· Current and obsolete parts available
· Stock OEM and OEM spec CZPT parts
· CZPT parts are inspected and tested
· CZPT options provide a substantial cost savings over OEM
· Deep discounts on refinished parts
· Your best source for hard to find parts that the OEM does not offer
· Most parts shipped from stock the same day
·Comprehensive 18 month warranty
|After-sales Service:||Offering Technical Support|
|Warranty:||6 Month to 1 Year|
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001: 2000|
|Specification:||Pmb7.1 Pmb6.8 PMP7.1 PMP7.5 PMP7.8 PMP8.0|
Contribution of Planetary Gearboxes to Conveyor Belt Efficiency in Mining Operations
Planetary gearboxes play a significant role in enhancing the efficiency of conveyor belts used in mining operations:
- High Torque Capability: Planetary gearboxes are capable of providing high torque output, which is essential for handling heavy loads of mined materials on conveyor belts.
- Compact Design: The compact nature of planetary gearboxes allows them to be integrated into tight spaces, making them suitable for conveyor systems where space is limited.
- Multi-Stage Design: Planetary gearboxes can achieve high gear ratios through multiple stages of gear reduction. This allows for efficient power transmission from the motor to the conveyor, reducing the load on the motor and increasing overall efficiency.
- Load Distribution: Planetary gearboxes distribute the load across multiple planet gears, which helps in minimizing wear and ensuring longer lifespan of the gearbox.
- Variable Speed Control: By using planetary gearboxes with variable speed capabilities, conveyor belts can be operated at different speeds to match the processing requirements, optimizing material handling and energy consumption.
- Overload Protection: Some planetary gearboxes feature built-in overload protection mechanisms, safeguarding the gearbox and conveyor system from damage due to sudden increases in load.
Overall, planetary gearboxes enhance the efficiency, reliability, and performance of conveyor belts in mining operations by providing the necessary torque, compact design, and precise control needed to transport mined materials effectively.
Differences Between Inline and Right-Angle Planetary Gearbox Configurations
Inline and right-angle planetary gearbox configurations are two common designs with distinct characteristics suited for various applications. Here’s a comparison of these configurations:
Inline Planetary Gearbox:
- Configuration: In an inline configuration, the input and output shafts are aligned along the same axis. The sun gear, planetary gears, and ring gear are typically arranged in a straight line.
- Compactness: Inline gearboxes are more compact and have a smaller footprint, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Efficiency: Inline configurations tend to have slightly higher efficiency due to the direct alignment of components.
- Output Speed and Torque: Inline gearboxes are better suited for applications that require higher output speeds and lower torque.
- Applications: They are commonly used in robotics, conveyors, printing machines, and other applications where space is a consideration.
Right-Angle Planetary Gearbox:
- Configuration: In a right-angle configuration, the input and output shafts are oriented at a 90-degree angle to each other. This allows for a change in direction of power transmission.
- Space Flexibility: Right-angle gearboxes offer flexibility in arranging components, making them suitable for applications that require changes in direction or where space constraints prevent a straight-line configuration.
- Torque Capacity: Right-angle configurations can handle higher torque loads due to the increased surface area of gear engagement.
- Applications: They are often used in cranes, elevators, conveyor systems, and applications requiring a change in direction.
- Efficiency: Right-angle configurations may have slightly lower efficiency due to increased gear meshing complexity and potential for additional losses.
Choosing between inline and right-angle configurations depends on factors such as available space, required torque and speed, and the need for changes in power transmission direction. Each configuration offers distinct advantages based on the specific needs of the application.
Design Principles and Functions of Planetary Gearboxes
Planetary gearboxes, also known as epicyclic gearboxes, are a type of gearbox that consists of one or more planet gears that revolve around a central sun gear, all contained within an outer ring gear. The design principles and functions of planetary gearboxes are based on this unique arrangement:
- Sun Gear: The sun gear is positioned at the center and is connected to the input shaft. It transmits power from the input source to the planetary gears.
- Planet Gears: Planet gears are small gears that rotate around the sun gear. They are typically mounted on a carrier, which is connected to the output shaft. The interaction between the planet gears and the sun gear creates both speed reduction and torque amplification.
- Ring Gear: The outer ring gear is stationary and surrounds the planet gears. The teeth of the planet gears mesh with the teeth of the ring gear. The ring gear serves as the housing for the planet gears and provides a fixed outer reference point.
- Function: Planetary gearboxes offer various gear reduction ratios by altering the arrangement of the input, output, and planet gears. Depending on the configuration, the sun gear, planet gears, or ring gear can serve as the input, output, or stationary element. This flexibility allows planetary gearboxes to achieve different torque and speed combinations.
- Gear Reduction: In a planetary gearbox, the planet gears rotate while also revolving around the sun gear. This double motion creates multiple gear meshing points, distributing the load and enhancing torque transmission. The output shaft, connected to the planet carrier, rotates at a lower speed and higher torque than the input shaft.
- Torque Amplification: Due to the multiple points of contact between the planet gears and the sun gear, planetary gearboxes can achieve torque amplification. The arrangement of gears allows for load sharing and distribution, leading to efficient torque transmission.
- Compact Size: The compact design of planetary gearboxes, achieved by stacking the gears concentrically, makes them suitable for applications where space is limited.
- Multiple Stages: Planetary gearboxes can be designed with multiple stages, where the output of one stage becomes the input of the next. This arrangement allows for high gear reduction ratios while maintaining a compact size.
- Controlled Motion: By controlling the arrangement of the gears and their rotation, planetary gearboxes can provide different motion outputs, including forward, reverse, and even variable speeds.
Overall, the design principles of planetary gearboxes allow them to provide efficient torque transmission, compact size, high gear reduction, and versatile motion control, making them well-suited for various applications in industries such as automotive, robotics, aerospace, and more.
editor by CX 2023-10-21