Inline Big Ratio Planetary Gear Box Similar to Bonfigiloli and CZPT Model
1. Ratio range: 3.15-3N. M
4. Output speed: 0.425-445 r/min
5. Structure mode: Possibility of flange, foot, or shaft mounting solutions
1. Wide and comprehensive range of N series for industrial applications
2. Low speed shaft design: Cylindrical with key, splined, hollow with shrink disc or splined hollow shaft
3. Rigid and precise nodular cast iron casing
4. Low noise running, high manufacturing quality standard
5. High and reliable performance, load capacity and low speed shaft bearing
Equivalent To Other Brand :
1.Are you a factory or trader ?
We are a professional factory which has 20 years history specialized in gear transmission .
Our MOQ is 1pcs. However there is 1 handling cost $150 for the single order which less than $3000.00
Our warranty is 12months
4. Payment term
100% T/T in advance and LC at sight .
5. Do you accept customization ?
YES.SGR have strong R&D team, we can provide customizable service according to requirements.
Generally we use standard export plywood case to arrange the shipment .
7. Delivery time
In normal ,time of delivery is 30days after receiving the prepayment .
8. What kinds of certification do you use ?
DNV-ISO9001:2008, SGS,CE etc, And new products patent.
9. What kinds of inspection you do before shipment ?
We do temperature test, noise, and oil leak inspection and commissioning before shipment.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery
|Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Challenges in Achieving High Gear Ratios with Compactness in Planetary Gearboxes
Designing planetary gearboxes with high gear ratios while maintaining compactness presents several challenges:
To address these challenges, gearbox designers use advanced materials, precise machining techniques, and innovative bearing arrangements to optimize the design for both compactness and performance. Computer simulations and modeling play a critical role in predicting the behavior of the gearbox under different operating conditions, helping to ensure reliability and efficiency.
Design Principles and Functions of Planetary Gearboxes
Planetary gearboxes, also known as epicyclic gearboxes, are a type of gearbox that consists of one or more planet gears that revolve around a central sun gear, all contained within an outer ring gear. The design principles and functions of planetary gearboxes are based on this unique arrangement:
- Sun Gear: The sun gear is positioned at the center and is connected to the input shaft. It transmits power from the input source to the planetary gears.
- Planet Gears: Planet gears are small gears that rotate around the sun gear. They are typically mounted on a carrier, which is connected to the output shaft. The interaction between the planet gears and the sun gear creates both speed reduction and torque amplification.
- Ring Gear: The outer ring gear is stationary and surrounds the planet gears. The teeth of the planet gears mesh with the teeth of the ring gear. The ring gear serves as the housing for the planet gears and provides a fixed outer reference point.
- Function: Planetary gearboxes offer various gear reduction ratios by altering the arrangement of the input, output, and planet gears. Depending on the configuration, the sun gear, planet gears, or ring gear can serve as the input, output, or stationary element. This flexibility allows planetary gearboxes to achieve different torque and speed combinations.
- Gear Reduction: In a planetary gearbox, the planet gears rotate while also revolving around the sun gear. This double motion creates multiple gear meshing points, distributing the load and enhancing torque transmission. The output shaft, connected to the planet carrier, rotates at a lower speed and higher torque than the input shaft.
- Torque Amplification: Due to the multiple points of contact between the planet gears and the sun gear, planetary gearboxes can achieve torque amplification. The arrangement of gears allows for load sharing and distribution, leading to efficient torque transmission.
- Compact Size: The compact design of planetary gearboxes, achieved by stacking the gears concentrically, makes them suitable for applications where space is limited.
- Multiple Stages: Planetary gearboxes can be designed with multiple stages, where the output of one stage becomes the input of the next. This arrangement allows for high gear reduction ratios while maintaining a compact size.
- Controlled Motion: By controlling the arrangement of the gears and their rotation, planetary gearboxes can provide different motion outputs, including forward, reverse, and even variable speeds.
Overall, the design principles of planetary gearboxes allow them to provide efficient torque transmission, compact size, high gear reduction, and versatile motion control, making them well-suited for various applications in industries such as automotive, robotics, aerospace, and more.
editor by CX 2023-08-31