High Performance 0.16kw~1314kw Ngw Series Coaxial Planetary Gearbox
NGW series gearboxes consist of single-stage(NGW11-NGW121),two-stage(NGW42-NGW122) and stree-stage(NGW73-NGW123).
NGW, NGW-L, NGW-S, NGW-QJ
NGW Planetary Gear Units is widely used in many areas such as metallurgy, mine, lifting, transportation, textile, cement, light industry, chemical, pharmaceutical, dye printing and so on.
(1) Small volume, light weight, well-knitted structure, big transmission power and high load capacity. Compared with the ordinary cylindrical gear reducers of the same level, its weight is lower 1/2 and volume is only 1/2-1/3 of the former.
(2) High transmission efficiency. 1-stage is up to 97%, 2-stage 94%, 3-stage 91%.
(3) The range of transmission power is very wide, from 1kw to 1300kw.
(4) NGW Planetary Gear Units is designed with hard-tooth-faced, and can be used widely and in long period.
(5) Big transmission ratio
6.Our company :
AOKMAN was founded in 1982, which has more than 36 years in R & D and manufacturing of gearboxes, gears, shaft, motor and spare parts.
We can offer the proper solution for uncountable applications. Our products are widely used in the ranges of metallurgical, steel, mining, pulp and paper, sugar and alcohol market and various other types of machines with a strong presence in the international market.
AOKMAN has become a reliable supplier, able to supply high quality gearboxes.With 36 years experience, we assure you the utmost reliability and security for both product and services.
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,
P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more
than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
If you have any demand for our products please feel free to contact me
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
Role of Planetary Gearboxes in Powertrain Systems of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
Planetary gearboxes play a critical role in the powertrain systems of both electric and hybrid vehicles, contributing to their efficiency and performance:
Electric Motor Integration: In electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrid vehicles, planetary gearboxes are commonly used to connect the electric motor to the drivetrain. They enable torque and speed transformation, ensuring the motor’s output is suitable for the vehicle’s desired speed range and load conditions.
Torque Splitting in Hybrids: Hybrid vehicles often have both an internal combustion engine (ICE) and an electric motor. Planetary gearboxes enable torque splitting between the two power sources, optimizing their combined performance for various driving scenarios, such as electric-only mode, hybrid mode, and regenerative braking.
Regenerative Braking: Planetary gearboxes facilitate regenerative braking in electric and hybrid vehicles. They enable the electric motor to function as a generator, converting kinetic energy into electrical energy during deceleration. This energy can then be stored in the vehicle’s battery for later use.
Compact Design: Planetary gearboxes offer a compact design with a high power density, making them suitable for the limited space available in electric and hybrid vehicles. This compactness allows manufacturers to maximize interior space and accommodate battery packs, drivetrain components, and other systems.
Efficient Power Distribution: The unique arrangement of planetary gears allows for efficient power distribution and torque management. This is particularly important in electric and hybrid powertrains, where optimal power allocation between different components contributes to overall efficiency.
CVT Functionality: Some hybrid vehicles incorporate Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) functionality using planetary gearsets. This enables seamless and efficient transitions between various gear ratios, improving the driving experience and enhancing fuel efficiency.
Performance Modes: Planetary gearboxes facilitate the implementation of different performance modes in electric and hybrid vehicles. These modes, such as “Sport” or “Eco,” adjust the power distribution and gear ratios to optimize performance or energy efficiency based on the driver’s preferences.
Reduction Gear for Electric Motors: Electric motors often operate at high speeds and require reduction gearing to match the vehicle’s requirements. Planetary gearboxes provide the necessary gear reduction while maintaining efficiency and torque output.
Efficient Torque Transfer: Planetary gearboxes ensure efficient transfer of torque from the power source to the wheels, resulting in smooth acceleration and responsive performance in electric and hybrid vehicles.
Integration with Energy Storage: Planetary gearboxes contribute to the integration of energy storage systems, such as lithium-ion batteries, by efficiently connecting the power source to the drivetrain while managing power delivery and regeneration.
In summary, planetary gearboxes are integral components of the powertrain systems in electric and hybrid vehicles. They enable efficient power distribution, torque transformation, regenerative braking, and various driving modes, contributing to the overall performance, efficiency, and sustainability of these vehicles.
Signs of Wear or Damage in Planetary Gearboxes and Recommended Service
Planetary gearboxes, like any mechanical component, can exhibit signs of wear or damage over time. Recognizing these signs is crucial for timely maintenance to prevent further issues. Here are some common signs of wear or damage in planetary gearboxes:
1. Unusual Noise: Excessive noise, grinding, or whining sounds during operation can indicate worn or misaligned gear teeth. Unusual noise is often a clear indicator that something is wrong within the gearbox.
2. Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration or shaking during operation can result from misalignment, damaged bearings, or worn gears. Vibration can lead to further damage if not addressed promptly.
3. Gear Tooth Wear: Inspect gear teeth for signs of wear, pitting, or chipping. These issues can result from improper lubrication, overload, or other operational factors. Damaged gear teeth can affect the gearbox’s efficiency and performance.
4. Oil Leakage: Leakage of gearbox oil or lubricant can indicate a faulty seal or gasket. Oil leakage not only leads to reduced lubrication but can also cause environmental contamination and further damage to the gearbox components.
5. Temperature Increase: A significant rise in operating temperature can suggest increased friction due to wear or inadequate lubrication. Monitoring temperature changes can help identify potential issues early.
6. Reduced Efficiency: If you notice a decrease in performance, such as decreased torque output or inconsistent speed, it could indicate internal damage to the gearbox components.
7. Abnormal Gear Ratios: If the output speed or torque does not match the expected gear ratio, it could be due to gear wear, misalignment, or other issues affecting the gear engagement.
8. Frequent Maintenance Intervals: If you find that you need to service the gearbox more frequently than usual, it could be a sign that the gearbox is experiencing excessive wear or damage.
When to Service: If any of the above signs are observed, it’s important to address them promptly. Regular maintenance checks are also recommended to detect potential issues early and prevent more significant problems. Scheduled maintenance should include inspections, lubrication checks, and replacement of worn or damaged components.
It’s advisable to consult the gearbox manufacturer’s guidelines for recommended service intervals and practices. Regular maintenance can extend the lifespan of the planetary gearbox and ensure it continues to operate efficiently and reliably.
Design Principles and Functions of Planetary Gearboxes
Planetary gearboxes, also known as epicyclic gearboxes, are a type of gearbox that consists of one or more planet gears that revolve around a central sun gear, all contained within an outer ring gear. The design principles and functions of planetary gearboxes are based on this unique arrangement:
- Sun Gear: The sun gear is positioned at the center and is connected to the input shaft. It transmits power from the input source to the planetary gears.
- Planet Gears: Planet gears are small gears that rotate around the sun gear. They are typically mounted on a carrier, which is connected to the output shaft. The interaction between the planet gears and the sun gear creates both speed reduction and torque amplification.
- Ring Gear: The outer ring gear is stationary and surrounds the planet gears. The teeth of the planet gears mesh with the teeth of the ring gear. The ring gear serves as the housing for the planet gears and provides a fixed outer reference point.
- Function: Planetary gearboxes offer various gear reduction ratios by altering the arrangement of the input, output, and planet gears. Depending on the configuration, the sun gear, planet gears, or ring gear can serve as the input, output, or stationary element. This flexibility allows planetary gearboxes to achieve different torque and speed combinations.
- Gear Reduction: In a planetary gearbox, the planet gears rotate while also revolving around the sun gear. This double motion creates multiple gear meshing points, distributing the load and enhancing torque transmission. The output shaft, connected to the planet carrier, rotates at a lower speed and higher torque than the input shaft.
- Torque Amplification: Due to the multiple points of contact between the planet gears and the sun gear, planetary gearboxes can achieve torque amplification. The arrangement of gears allows for load sharing and distribution, leading to efficient torque transmission.
- Compact Size: The compact design of planetary gearboxes, achieved by stacking the gears concentrically, makes them suitable for applications where space is limited.
- Multiple Stages: Planetary gearboxes can be designed with multiple stages, where the output of one stage becomes the input of the next. This arrangement allows for high gear reduction ratios while maintaining a compact size.
- Controlled Motion: By controlling the arrangement of the gears and their rotation, planetary gearboxes can provide different motion outputs, including forward, reverse, and even variable speeds.
Overall, the design principles of planetary gearboxes allow them to provide efficient torque transmission, compact size, high gear reduction, and versatile motion control, making them well-suited for various applications in industries such as automotive, robotics, aerospace, and more.
editor by CX 2023-11-15